Jump Jump Joey
Jump Jump Joey by Peaceable Kingdom
The Hop & Play Action Game!
Toddlers and their caregivers will be jumping for joy when they spot this new addition to your early learning games! Simple and sweet, this hop-around-the-room game encourages active play as toddlers learn, laugh and move.
How to Play:
On your Turn
1. At the start of each round, players will jump to 3 different pads, saying "JUMP JUMP JOEY!" and they'll jump next to a different pad with each jump.
2. Each player turns over the last pad they are standing near (the third one jumped to). Is it a baby Kangaroo (Joey)? Yay! Place Joey in Mama Kangarii's pouch. If not, each player does the action shown on the pad and then turn it face down (or you can leave it face-up for an easier game).
3. Keep taking turns until you have found three Joeys to put in Mama Kangaroo's pouch.
• Gross motor development
• Listening and following directions
• Pretend play
• Building vocabulary
• 12 kangaroo pads
• 1 wearable kangaroo apron with pouch
• Parent guide
For Ages 2 years and up.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other leisurelearning users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.