Brainbox | Nature
BrainBox is a fun memory and observation card game which tests your eye for detail. What can you remember in just 10 seconds? This nature edition of the game features examples of flora and fauna from across the natural world.
BrainBox Nature contains 55 game cards each representing parts of the natural world, from; amphibians to arachnids, cats to crustaceans, flightless birds to fruit and much more besides. Each card has hand drawn illustrations of the wildlife or plant life featured with key facts as well as a host of examples to bring that part of nature to life.
The game will help children learn about the natural world around them whilst also developing the cognitive skills of observation and memory recall, foundations of life-long learning.
- Features creatures & plants from around the natural world to test your memory and observation
- 440 individual questions ensure you'll enjoy the game time and time again
- One or more players will enjoy a game in around 10 minutes with rapid turn based gameplay
- Fun & educational for kids, developing the skills needed for life-long learning
- Game contains: 55x game cards, 1x rules card, 1x8-sided die, 1x ten second timer
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other leisurelearning users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.